Monday, May 25, 2015

Sunday

I went to Church where Pete Ellis, (a member of the local E.A.A. chapter) is the pastor. Afterwards I met him and his wife for lunch. While eating and talking about my mission, a young man came over and said he overheard our conversation about cancer. He has a friend who has pancreatic cancer, and knows that he may die. I told him that this body is not Jim Davis, I just live inside it, and when I die God will give me a new body that will never be sick! He did not understand that if God is good, why he would  allow good people to get cancer. Pete explained that Satan brings sickness to people to try to get them to turn from God. I gave him a DVD of my testimony to give to his friend.

Then I drove to the airport to meet the reporter, Lynne and photographer, Nick from channel 6 WRGB Albany, New York. They did a nice job and even went for a ride in my plane. to view this report, got to:

cbs6albany.com

As soon as the interview was over, I flew to Towanda, Pennsylvania. The operator at the airport, Neal, was so very nice. He remained open after closing time to let me use a courtesy car to drive to a motel for the night. Thanks Neal!

After encountering 32 degrees coming from Vermont, yesterday got up in the high 70's!

No comments:

Post a Comment