Sunday, May 31, 2015

Church Services

Saturday was a busy day. After giving 5 plane rides, then a live radio interview, I was honored to speak at my son's church at Lima First Assembly of God where he is pastor.

Then again this morning for both services. Many people came up and told me they were touched by my story! There were tears thruout the crowd. I was able to pray for several. This entire trip has been so humbling! Thank you Lord for this opportunity. I pray for strength to continue on to the western states beginning in about 3 weeks. I should be home by next weekend to rest up and plan the trip west.

Tomorrow I plan to fly to Michigan if weather permits.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Ultimate article...Its providing valuable information regarding church services...I liked it.......
    church building consultants

    ReplyDelete