Thursday, May 28, 2015

I received this message on facebook from someone who read my article in the Lima News.
Kay Dysert Varner wrote:
We was just at Lima Assembly of God church this past Sunday evening for Penticost Sunday as we are from Alger, Ohio. But after reading your story this morning in the Lima News, I wanted to let you know my husband was diagnosed with stage 4 double lung cancer almost 2 years ago. He was given 2 to 6 months to live and underwent chemo and radiation. He also has a very bad heart and had 2 heart attacks and a stent while going through these treatments. Our last checkup in Toledo three weeks ago showed the cancer is shrinking and doc told us it wasn't anything they did but could only have come from a higher power that this is happening. She said Don (my husband) should not have even been setting in her office then because with the type of cancer he had and also was diagnosed with two types of cancer he should've been dead. I explained I stood in for him for prayer and God said he was healed and we claimed it and still do. Praise God because he's still on the throne and he's still doing miracles today. Doc said she agreed as God uses the doctors hands but he does all the work and she hopes soon she can declared my husband cancer free. Now that's a miracle and that's something to shout about. God Bless you in your ministry and all you do. I'd love to meet you someday. Don and Kay Varner from Alger, Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment