Tuesday, May 5, 2015

I have decided to lay over here in Chipley, Fla. to call and email to find cancer patients and survivors to give rides to. I need a secretary for all this! :-) Any volunteers?

I have a purpose for this flight around the country. Actually several.

1) Each year too many people die from cancer. One reason is lack of early detection so that early treatment is effective. People who feel healthy seem to think it a waste of time to go to the Doctor! WRONG! Initially there are no symptoms of this disease. Folks who wait til they are in pain or until some organ is not functioning have greatly reduced their chances for treatment to work effectively.
GET A COMPLETE ANNUAL PHYSICAL!

2) Give hope and comfort to cancer victims and let them know there is life after cancer. I am a cancer survivor four times! I may have cancer again, I go in June 18 for my next C.T. scan.
A CANCER VICTIM DOES NOT HAVE TO QUIT LIVING JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE DYING!!! Other people are dying also, they just don't know it yet.

3) My desire is to give a cancer patient or survivor a ride in my plane in each state where I land.
I also like giving a ride to kids, they get so excited.

4) I believe a cure can be found for cancer, it takes research, and that takes money, lots of money.
I look at those kids in St. Judes Childrens Hospital and tears fill my eyes. I deserve to have cancer, I smoked for 47 years! Those kids did nothing wrong and yet they have the same disease I do.
I appeal to each reader, pledge to St Jude Research. I believe $19.00 a month is what they request.
Lots of people giving a little money will be lots of money.

May God Bless you as he is blessing me!



No comments:

Post a Comment