Saturday, May 16, 2015

Meridan. Ct.

Good Morning,

Yesterday was full of challenges. Washington has special flight rules and a pilot has to take an FAA course and have special instruments in his plane to fly anywhere near there. So to get out of there I had to fly way around, north, then northeast then skirt Philly to the south then go north of Newark and New York. So many people and cities here!

I could not locate any victims for Maryland, Delaware or New Jersey. I did land in each of those states, then came on to Connecticut. The motels in Meriden where I landed were either full or overcharging, (Graduation this weekend) so I caught a taxi to the next town.

This morning it is raining, so I will have to lay over another night. I hope I can find a Church to go to tomorrow and a way to get there.


3 comments:

  1. Praying for God to pave your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leaving you a private message on your regular facebook page.
    Pat Lawrence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim,
    It was a pleasure to speak to you today and we are looking forward to meeting you at KPYM (Plymouth MA) I am sure we can find a passenger for you. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete