Thursday, August 27, 2015

St. Cloud, Minnesota (47th state

Yesterday I flew from Crookston Minn. to Maple Lake, Minn. there I was joined by Greg, EAA chapter President in his CT plane. He led me as a flight of 2 to St. Cloud.

The avionics shop pulled my radio, replaced the fuse and it seemed to be working on the bench! We had to leave before he installed it back in the plane.
We went to supper where we were met by other Chapter members.

We returned to the chapter hanger where
A large group gathered to hear me speak. Included American Cancer Society members an the assistant to the congressman, Tom Emmers. He had heard about my mission and drafted a commendation which his assistant presented to me! Wow! I feel unworthy of all this attention.

This morning I will meet a cancer patient at the airport and give him a ride before moving on.

1 comment:

  1. Inspirational! I feel lucky and blessed to have been able to meet and share in your mission. This experience will make me a better person. God Bless you Jim and keep on doing!

    ReplyDelete