Saturday, August 8, 2015

Christina

My friends from home, Bob and Gloria Fenter have a daughter, Wendy who lives in Cool, California. She lined up a cancer survivor, Christina who met me at the Lincoln airport. I asked her what she thought happened to a person after they die. She believes that a person is reincarnated! I shared my belief and gave her a Billy Graham DVD, a pamphlet and my DVD. Then I took her for a flight which she enjoyed very much.

Then I departed for Oregon. I stopped in Red Bluff Cal. For fuel. There I had to replace a bolt on my voltage regulator.had to tighten hose clamps to 
The FBO operator helped me. Thanks!

Then I flew to Tulelake, Cal. just south of the Oregon border for fuel. I had a small coolant leak which I had to tighten hose clamps to fix the leak. At 4,400 foot elevation, I tired and spent the nite.

From Red Bluff, the smoke reduced visability. It is so dry here, and there was rugged country on the way.

I am getting ready to depart for Oregon.


No comments:

Post a Comment