Monday, July 13, 2015

July 13 2015

The storm that was supposed to be clear of Muscatine by 8:00 am did not arrive til about the time Jennifer arrived for her ride. I did not want to take her up with weather threatening, so I encouraged her and prayed for her, gave her a DVD of my testimony, then headed west toward Osceola, Iowa. I went south to get around the storm. I could only get to 1,000 feet without getting into the clouds for about 20 minutes. Then the ceiling lifted and I climbed to 3,000 feet. Air was fairly smooth and very little headwind until I got near 2 other thunder cells which I had to go north of.
Landed in Osceola, Iowa about 10:45 where I was met by Lyle. He treated me to lunch. I checked into a motel and stayed in the cool til time to meet Owen to give him a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment