Thursday, September 3, 2015

Yesterday I was met by a few close friends and reporters. After the interviews we went to lunch. My ground crew which consisted of: Steve Johnson, my technical guy, who helped with press, scheduling and communication; Lyle Holland, my weather advisor and physician; and absent was Jim Baker my mechanic. Many thanks to them for their support, without which the mission would have come to a premature end.

I need a week or so to catch up on the homefront and rest. But check back and I will have more.


2 comments:


  1. Mr. Jim Davis, We were so inspired and blessed by the article that was in the Baxter Newspaper. You see, my husband Roy Rogers, Sr. is a cancer survivor as well. He was diagnosed in 2010 with pancreatic cancer and had 2 months to live. He would like to send you a copy of his testimony to what the good Lord did for him. We can send you a copy or you can call him personally 870 458 2538. We live in Elizabeth, AR. Thank you for your time and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete