Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Mission completed!

I had to wait for fog to dissipate, and ceilings to lift before leaving Dekalb and the new friends I had made.

There was lots of smoke in the air which reduced visability. The thermals were rough for the first 2 fuel stops. I rested at the second one til they dissipated, then flew on to Flippin, Ark. Where I hangar Purple Passion.

My mission to encourage cancer patients in the 48 states is complete. But my ministry is not. God is using me and I feel so honored and humbled that he chose me. I hope to continue speaking at churches and to other groups.

I will continue posting on this blog, but not everyday. I need a few days to rest and organize my thoughts of recapping my journey and planning whats next.

May God bless each of you and thanks for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment