Monday, April 27, 2015

Today was a good day. I gave rides to a young guy, Jared Jestice and  to a breast cancer survivor, Susan Payne. Kevin Pieper (peeper) a reporter from The Baxter Bulletin Newspaper in Mountain Home, Ar. interviewed both Susan and I. He plans to write an article on this the first of (the lower) 48 states and it should appear on Wednesday Apr. 29, or Thursday Apr. 30.. For those out of town friends you may go to www.baxterbulletin.com to read the article.

I had planned to go to Vidalia, La. (across the Mississippi river from Natchez, Ms.) making a rest stop in Monticello, Ar. However the latest weather forecast showed high winds in Monticello and rain in Vidalia. So.... I decided to wait until Wednesday to leave.

I am humbled by the opportunity to make this trip and give hope to cancer victims and let them know there is life after cancer, and death!

Be blessed, Jim

1 comment: