Friday, June 5, 2015

Purple Passion is Detailed

When I arrived in Metropolis, I was met by Beau Woods who owns a Plane detailing shop. After helping me fuel, he informed me that he and a friend were going to detail my plane. It had bugs and road (?) grime. They did a fantastic job and I appreciate it so much.

At 4:00 I met with a TV and newspaper reporter for an interview. Then gave a ride to Amy Summerville a cancer survivor. 
I then took my nephew, Terry Herrin for a ride before coming to his home to spend the nite.
Today I plan to go to Mayfield, Ky. Then on to Paris, Tn. From there to Jonesboro, Arkansas to attend a Fly-in with friends from home. The plan is to arrive in Mtn. Home at 3:00 pm Sunday. A press release was given inviting folks to welcome me home on completion of the first phase (eastern states), of my journey around the lower 48.

I am ready to be home after 40 days being away!

No comments:

Post a Comment